TAX Planning & Preparation for Individual Clients
You earned it. We help you keep it. At Oroian, Guest & Little, P.C., we will keep you up to date on relevant tax issues and will help you develop strategies to minimize your income tax today and in coming years. Prior to year-end, you will have a tax planning session with us, allowing sufficient time to reposture your tax position. We are a member of the Tax Section of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
Our focus is to proactively learn about you and your financial situation.
IN PLAIN LANGUAGE
Our tax professionals know how to talk tax in plain language. All the technical experience and knowledge will not bring value to you if our advice cannot be understood easily.
TAX PLANNING & PREPARATION FOR INDIVIDUAL CLIENTS
- Revise tax estimates with planning suggestions at mid-year or year-end
- Research tax issues specific to your situation and present you with alternatives
- Prepare federal income tax return and other tax returns such as state income tax returns, household employment returns, information returns such as 1099’s and W-2’s as well as estate returns and gift tax returns
- Prepare amended returns
- Represent you in connection with IRS examinations
- Plan to use carryovers of net operating losses, passive activity losses, charitable contributions, investment interest, etc.
- Check IRS penalty calculation for possible reduction
- Coordinate business planning with individual planning
How can we help?
San Antonio Office
Mon-Thu: 8 a.m.–5p.m., Fri: 8 a.m. – Noon
Extended Tax Season Hours:
February 1 – April 15
Mon – Fri: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Sat: 8 a.m. – Noon
New Braunfels Office
Mon-Fri: 8 a.m.-5p.m.
11955 Network Blvd,
San Antonio, TX 78249
417 W San Antonio St #200
New Braunfels, TX 78130