We listen with sincere interest to understand your business needs in order to act proactively. Our tax professionals will first assess your tax position and develop strategies to minimize applicable federal, state and local taxes. We will keep you up to date on all tax issues relevant to your business.
Our business tax clients range from single-owner businesses, to closely-held business entities, to large privately-held corporations.
TAX SERVICES FOR BUSINESS CLIENTS
- Federal, state, and local tax planning and compliance
- Representation of clients before any tax authorities or other regulatory agencies
- Business entity selection
- Business acquisition, sales, or exit strategy assistance
- Executive compensation and benefits assistance
- Tax audit support
Our firm is large enough to keep abreast of the constantly changing tax laws, yet small enough to maintain personal contact with our clients.
We are a member of the Private Companies Practice Section of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
How can we help?
San Antonio Office
Mon-Thu: 8 a.m.–5p.m., Fri: 8 a.m. – Noon
Extended Tax Season Hours:
February 1 – April 15
Mon – Fri: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Sat: 8 a.m. – Noon
New Braunfels Office
Mon-Fri: 8 a.m.-5p.m.
11955 Network Blvd,
San Antonio, TX 78249
417 W San Antonio St #200
New Braunfels, TX 78130