At Oroian, Guest & Little, P.C., we have estates & trusts advisors who not only possess a high level of technical competency but also have the sincere interest in understanding our client’s objectives and formulating strategies to integrate the objectives and available tax-saving opportunities. Plus, since many of our clients are closely-held businesses, we are versed in assisting families transfer wealth of family businesses in an equitable manner. Understanding the nuances in both the human and financial elements involved with these transitions allows us to develop the solutions you need.
- Review wills and work with attorney to be sure your estate is handled according to your wishes
- Analyze estate tax situation to reduce estate tax liability
- Establish a gifting plan to utilize the annual gift exclusion
- Evaluate continued gifts to children’s trusts
- Assist in probate
- Estate Solutions to assist you in estate administration
- Asset management planning in the event of incapacity
- Trust planning & implementation
- Assist in trust administration
- Preparation of court accountings
- All related tax services and filings
We are pleased to meet with you initially without charge or obligation.
Please Contact Gail Guest , CPA, our Estates & Trusts advisor to schedule an appointment.
How can we help?
San Antonio Office
Mon-Thu: 8 a.m.–5p.m., Fri: 8 a.m. – Noon
Extended Tax Season Hours:
February 1 – April 15
Mon – Fri: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Sat: 8 a.m. – Noon
New Braunfels Office
Mon-Fri: 8 a.m.-5p.m.
11955 Network Blvd,
San Antonio, TX 78249
417 W San Antonio St #200
New Braunfels, TX 78130